How to print from a Windows Laptops. (You must use Internet Explorer to set up the printer on your device.)
1. Access the webpage: http://oxth-lib-dc.oxfordlibrary.local/printers
2. Select the 1st or 2nd floor printer. (Depending on which floor you are on.)
3. Click the “Connect” button.
This will install the selected printer.
If the “Connect” button does not appear on the webpage you may need to click on compatibility view.
How to print in Apple Products
You can print from the Apple applications, such as Mail, Safari, Photos, Camera, Maps, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Filemaker Go, and so on. Apps available from the App Store may also offer this feature.
To print, follow these steps:
1. Tap or , which are at the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap , the printer icon.
3. Choose your printer, it is called 1st or 2nd floor printer, the number of copies you want, and then tap Print.