The Oxford Free Public Library has 8 computers for adult usuage on the first floor.
There is also one computer set aside for patrons who need to scan documents or photos.
The Teen Room has 4 computers set aside for ages 13-17
Children's Room has 4 computers for Children ages 1-12
All public computers have printing capabilities and the cost is $0.10 per page
We also have a black and white copy machine available for patrons usage on each floor, $0.10 per page.
Faxing is available to the public. Every 4 pages is $1.00, example:
Wi-Fi is available to all patrons with an enabled device.
Wireless Printing at the LibraryTo print from an iPhone:
- Tap or , which are at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap .
- Choose your printer, the number of copies you want, and then tap Print.
- Go to system preferences > Printer & Scanner > + (Add Printer)
- You will then be able to print after the printer has been added
To print from a Windows Device
- Access the webpage http://oxth-lib-dc.oxfordlibrary.local/printers You MUST be in Internet Explorer to access this webpage.
- Select the 2st or 2nd floor printer, depending on which floor you are on.
- Click the “Connect” button. This will then install the printer.
If the “Connect” button does not appear on the webpage, you may need to click on compatibility view located in settings. Refresh the page and look for the “connect to install”. Please be sure you are connected to the library’s Wi-Fi and that you are using Internet Explorer when accessing the page.